“Sometimes, making the wrong choice is better than making no choice. You have the courage to go forward, that is rare. A person who stands at the fork, unable to pick, will never get anywhere.” ― Terry Goodkind
You don’t have to be clear to live your life
- I don’t need to be free of confusion to follow my inner GPS.
- The Confusion comes from the mind, but the mind is not in charge of making the decisions in my life.
- A mind is a beautiful tool for exploration and communication. But when you try to use it to make decisions, you end up confused.
- I use my mind to explore life, to learn, to share what I know, but once I have enough data, I relax.
- My inner GPS will bring me clarity when the time is right.
When You know that you made a right decision, You don’t need to Think what others say about it. But if you make your choice, let it be a choice then turning into a Decision, Because choices can either be right or Wrong but as per Turning choice into decision may lead to some problems to get rid out.
I’m going to sleep well tonight knowing that I made the right decision. George Ryan
#GeorgeRyan Said it rightly, Till the time you don’t feel within yourself that whatever decision you made is right or wrong, it might turn your sleepy nights into SleepLess Nights. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.
Most people have never thought through how they’re going to allocate their time But you need to make a decision in advance.
Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. Muhammad Ali Jinnah