Because in our Indian society, since childhood
- boys are allowed to do what they want but girls are not even not allowed to study.
- They are taught that they can do anything they want but girls can’t but the reality is that girls are leading in various sectors.
- Everyone is taught that in indian society is male dominating society but it is not.
- Boys are taught that girls are weak and they can treat them however they like.
- People in India worship goddess like KALI, DURGA, GANGA etc but they don’t worship in reality. They see them as a material which is used and thrown away.
- Boys can go anywhere with their friends or girlfriends but girls are not allowed as this will ruin family reputation.
- When a rape is there, everyone blame girls for being outside home till late night and her dress but no one will say a word to boys that what they did was wrong.
- Mentality of people is so bad that they judge a girl by her cloths, her friends. If a girl is with 4–5 friend(boys) she will be seen as a slut. But if a boy is with many girls he will be a stud.
- None of family member teach their boy child to respect girl. They don’t teach them that they too have a sister who is a girl.
- New generation is so obsessed with drinking, smoking and sex that they don’t even think about anybody’s life. They give importance to materialistic things, not to their life and family.
- Everyone is adopting western culture but they are not adopting the broad minded thinking that western people have.
It takes courage to take your stand when someone is blaming you wrongly.
It takes you a feeling that it’s okay to be frowned, beaten, or looked down upon but not being blamed wrongly.
It’s not that always someone’s blaming the woman.
Sometimes some idiot bigwig even takes sides with the actual proven rapists saying “Ladke hai.. Galti Ho jati hai inse”..
How can we expect Her to speak out then!
And until she speaks her side, she’d remain an easy victim.. 😦